BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, 8 March 2012

Make do and mend... the belly dancing way?

As some of you may be aware I belly dance in my free time and I am part of my university society. We do performances and shows which are always really fun but obviously we can't just shimmy away in tracksuit bottoms. However, the cost of some of outfits can be quite prohibitive- thankfully the society have purchased the skirts which means that the members have to do is purchase the top half of the outfit.

The original bra...
Instead of spending an RIDICULOUS amount on a belly dancing top I bought a bra and a load of sequins instead. Sewing the sequins on is time consuming but oddly relaxing.

Watch this space for updates!

1 comment:

  1. Time-consuming, yes, but I think it will be worth it. It will look very beautiful when you're done!

    ReplyDelete