BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

As promised...

something about nails!


I have tonnes of nail varnishes, I just seem to accumulate them. But this is no bad thing in the world of make do and mend in 2000's! I consider nail varnishes to be a cheap and cheerful way of updating an outfit without splurging because you can totally change the mood of an outfit by painting your nails.

A picture of today's (not tidied up nails).

As you can see these are quite bright and cheery and seeing as I used bottles of nail polish that I already had/ have been gifted my lovely friends and family it works out as a very cheap update to an outfit- if I were to feel the need to go out and buy a new outfit the desire is subdued by my pretty nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment