BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Just a quick note...

I am still alive and kicking. I am sorry for not updating for the past couple of days;  I have been unwell and need to lie in bed drinking lovely hot tea (milk, no sugar please!) and wrapped up in a duvet. 


I have been keeping up with some make do and mend escapades including dying the yellow dress and I soon hope to supply evidence so you can see the somewhat bizarre effect that dye can have on polyester.


In the near future I plan to look at some vintage handbags that I have acquired as well as discuss some old school toiletries that I have a magical affinity with. As well as this, I really want to discuss my love of old, tattered books. 


Hopefully that will give you something to look forward to. If you have anything in particular you would like me to discuss then please comment and i'll see what I can do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment